Shorefield, Bruichladdich - 3 bedroom self catering house, Islay
• Sleeps 6 comfortably (can fit one extra on a single sofa bed - please ask)
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Large kitchen table for 6
• Dining room table also seats 6
• Books & games
• Wood/ peat burning stove
• Large garden, woodland, ponds, nature reserve
• Bruichladdich Distillery (whisky tours & The Botanist gin tours)
• 10 minute walk to Bruichladdich village shop & post office with great coffee,
• Beaches and walks all on your doorstep
• Port Charlotte - restaurants, pubs, beaches, shop 5 min drive
Kitchen / DiningPlenty of tables and chairs to eat at in the kitchen, opening out onto the sun terrace.
Self catering for up to 6 people, Shorefield, Islay
Situated along the shoreline of Loch Indaal, Shorefield is a well insulated eco-house with its own wind and solar power. It has 3 bedrooms (2 with sea views), two bathrooms, one on the ground floor and a large open plan kitchen dining room.
• Bed linen and bath towels are provided (not beach towels)
• Electricity and heating are provided free of charge (reasonable use)
• As dogs are welcome at Shorefield, please be aware if you have allergies
The house, garden, woodshed and parking are available for use by guests.
As this is still a family home guests are asked to please take care of rugs, furniture and to respect the house as if it was their own. There is one room upstairs which is locked and for private use of the family. The outdoor sheds, garage, barns etc... are out of bounds for guests also.
We will deal with your enquiries and booking and can be contacted at any time during your stay. We might see you at changeover times.
The Lochindaal Hotel infamous Seafood Platter!
If you'd like a seafood platter at the Lochindaal Hotel in Port Charlotte during your stay please let me know and I will order for you. 1 enormous platter is £100 feeds 2-3, needs 24hrs before to order in time.
Morning Coffee and a Bacon Roll
Please go see Aileen at the Mini-market in Bruichladdich for a great coffee and rolls and sandwhiches, she's open 9am - 6pm.
Please visit Bruichladdich Mini Market when you stay for a great coffee and chat with Aileen!