Portbahn, Bruichladdich - 3 bedroom self catering house, Islay
• Sleeps 6 comfortably (+ an additional 2 if needed on a full size double sofabed in the master bedroom)
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Large kitchen table for 8
• TV, FreeSat, DVD, books & games
• Underfloor heating & wood/ peat burning stove
• Large garden with sunken trampoline, swings, children's toys, bbq
• Bruichladdich Distillery (whisky tours & The Botanist gin tours)
• 10 minute walk to Bruichladdich village shop & post office with great coffee,
• Beaches and walks all on your doorstep
• Port Charlotte - restaurants, pubs, beaches, shop 5 min drive
Self catering for up to 8 people, Portbahn, Islay
Situated along the shoreline of Loch Indaal, Portbahn is a modern, well insulated house with the main living areas all open plan, airy and with wide sea views. It has 3 bedrooms (2 with sea views) all on the ground floor, one ensuite bathroom and a family bathroom.
The kitchen, lounge, dining and back conservatory area are all open plan with wifi throughout. There is a tv, freesat box, DVD, and large selection of books & games. A log burning stove and underfloor heating throughout makes winter stays as toasty as summer ones.
There is a large, private, mature and well maintained garden with uninterrupted and breathtaking views across the loch. Ample car parking within the property grounds is available for guests.
• Bed linen and bath towels are provided (not beach towels)
• Electricity and heating are provided free of charge (reasonable use)
• As dogs are welcome at Portbahn, please be aware if you have allergies
Friendly visitors, this photo taken from the house!
The Lochindaal Hotel infamous Seafood Platter!
If you'd like a seafood platter at the Lochindaal Hotel in Port Charlotte during your stay please let me know and I will order for you. 1 enormous platter is £100 feeds 2-3, needs 24hrs before to order in time.
Morning Coffee and a Bacon Roll
Please go see Aileen at the Mini-market in Bruichladdich for a great coffee and rolls and sandwhiches, she's open 9am - 6pm.
Please visit Bruichladdich Mini Market when you stay for a great coffee and chat with Aileen!